- Category: Tehsil Phalia
- Published on Thursday, 03 October 2013 20:23
PHALIA City is located in District Mandi Bahauddin. It is away from District Mandi Bahauddin upto 20 KM. PHALIA City is old then Mandibhauddin City. This city is old then Mandibhauddin City.
PHALIA is historical City. It is very important city and biggest Tehsil of District Mandibhauddin. The History of Phalia city is related to Elaxender the Great. The hourse name of Elexender was Gofelia and it was died at this Place, thats why this City was named Phalia.
Situation in 1947:
Population of PHALIA City was mostly muslim in 1947 (at the partition time of sub-continent) there were some houses of HINDUES and SIKH'S. These Hindues were wise persons and were literate therefore they realize the situation before 14th August 1947 , solled their houses and migrated to Mandi Bahauddin where most of their relatives used to live.
Neighbouring areea of PHALIA City are Kadhar, Dogull, Raikey, Leidher, etc..
· Leidher - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > North
· Dogull - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > South
· Raikey - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > East
· Kadhar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -> West
PHALIA is not a big Cty & about 15000 houses are in it and about 100000 peoples live in them. All the population of the village is muslim among them all are SUNNY except some house's that is of SHIA.
The number of registered voters in the village is 30000 among them almost half of them are of female voters. Although village is small but at the time of election village splits into three parts. Each group tries to cast votes against each other. At the time of BD elections both males and females cast vote but at National and Provincial Assembly elections only males cast their votes.
Major casts of the village are
Important personalities of the village are as follows:
1. Peer Syed Yaqub Shah sb
2. Tariq Raika (M.P.A PPP)
3. Peer Syed Tariq Yaqub Shah sb (Member Muslim Leeg)
4. Muhammad Arif Zeldar (Nazim Phalia)
5. Mian Masood Ahmed Chohan (Ex.Counslar)
6. Capitan Asim-ul-Haq Shaheed (Amri Capiton)
7. Mian Athar Mehmood (Head of Department Star Group)
8. Ijaz shah Naqvi (A.I Sadar Ehley Tashqee)
9. Hamid Hasan sb (sadar mughal pura
10. Haji Ansar sb (Bani Bilal Masjid)
11. Muhammad Asad Ijaz sb (sadar enjuman gulamaney panjdan pak)
And among new generation...
Means Of Earning:
Majority of the peoples earn their livelihood through agriculture. Few peoples are in Government services and among them most are in WAPDA and ARMY. Now there is trend among the youth to go abroad that’s why many peoples of the village are found in France,Spain,
Greece, Itlay, Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia, Muscat etc. in search of their earning.
Way of living:
Peoples of the village live a simple life. They have very friendly behavior. Peoples are very much hostile, peaceful and sincere. Except few black sheeps vulgarity is an uncommon thing. People of the village go to their lands to care their cattles and crops and come back in the evening so they have a very busy life.Young boys play Cricket,Volly Ball or play cards in their extra time. Peoples of the village remains careful about fight and misbehavior because if any body do a little mistake other party persons quickly report to the police at THANA PHALIA.
There are aproximiatly Fifty (50) mosques in PHALIA city. Which are
1. Markazi Jamia Masjid.
2. Al-Farooq Shumali Jamia Masjid.
3. Bilal Jamia Masjid Mughal Pura.
4. Qenchi Chok Jamia Masjid.
5. Ounchi Jamia Masjid.
6. Madni Jamia Masjid.
7. Shaikh Badishah Jamia Masjid.
8. Minhaaj-ul-Quran Jamia Masjid.
9. Muhajreen Jamia Masjid.
10. Tehsil Jamia Masjid. etc....
There are only two (2) Madrisas. Whichs are:
1. Fizane Madina
2. Jamiya Qariya Rizvia
There are some Famus Doctores Whos working in Phalia Hosipital and some Doctores have there own Clinic.
1. Dr. Abdull Farooq (T.H.O Tehsil Health Officer)
2. Dr. Parveez Nazeer Tarar (Ex. D.H.O)
3. Dr. Khlid Dad (Child Speclist)
4. Dr. Tariq Mehmood Chadhar (Eye Specilist)
5. Dr. Sajid Mehmood (Eye Specilist) etc....
In the village Television, Radio, Tape Recorder, PTCL Phones and Mobile Phones with services of all the Telecom companies are present in almost every house. Few homes in the village also possess COMPUTERS in them very rare people use internet.
Flora and Fauna:
As the area is very productive both animals and plants love to stay here.
Domestic animals of the village are
1. Buffalos (bhainsein)
2. Cows and Bulls (gaey aur bael)
3. Sheeps (bhairain)
4. Goats (bakrian)
5. Horses (ghoray)
6. Donkeys (gadhay)
7. Dogs (kutay)
8. Cats (Bilian)
9. Hens (murgean)
10. Rabbits (khargosh)
11. Pigeons (kabutar)
12. Fishes (in forms)
13. Ducks (batkhain)